The 24MEDIA and SportKit team is growing, evolving and expanding its Affiliate Content sector.
The Editor we are looking for must have at least one year’s worth of work experience in a digital environment and preferably hold a journalism or some other relevant degree.
SportKit is a pioneering aggregator which accumulates and presents sports products in cooperation with top Greek and international e-shops. The Sport Kit environment features original sports-related texts and topics, whilst the rest of the 24MEDIA network features a flurry of activity around affiliate content on all of its sites (Sport24, Contra, ONEMAN, Ladylike and News247).
The top digital group wishes to enhance its fully experienced newsroom with an affiliate content editor, who will be responsible for content production and management for Sport Kit and will be in direct contact with 24MEDIA affiliate content.
- Knowledge of the product-related logic behind the texts and adaptability to new platforms for the production of product-related articles of an affiliate nature, both for Sport Kit and for 24MEDIA sites,
- A least one year of work experience in a digital environment
- Social Media experience (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Passion for the right texts and good content
- Capability for teamwork, diligence, adaptability and communication skills
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Content management systems (CMS) experience
- Knowledge of SEO
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- 360-degree perception of things
Interested parties can send their CVs to email@example.com. Submissions closed.