24MEDIA is Greece's largest digital publishing group, managing premium media brands - both online, offline and print - across different platforms, desktop and mobile.
Having established its position in the Greek market, 24MEDIA constantly strives to increase the range of its services so that it may meet users’ needs at all levels.
Joining as Web Designer you will design high quality creative work in digital. By working closely with the product, content and marketing teams, you will design cross browser and platform compatible pages and other assets as well as improvements to the existing websites and apps functionality and structure.
- Develop creative ideas and quality design
- Be responsible for pixel-perfect visual appearance and design style of our projects
- Design multiple forms of web (mobile/desktop) media, websites, newsletters, logos
- Effectively inspire the content / marketing / product team through ideas, designs and quality mindset
- Understand the brief and produce designs that are in keeping with the brief, brand and overall strategy
- Coordinate with other graphic designers to ensure all assets are aligned
To qualify you must have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience driving the design process of digital projects across multiple platforms.
- Experience in digital advertising
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Insight into current web design trends and related creative spaces
- Understanding of web technologies (e.g. HTML5, CSS3).
- Experience with designing responsive websites
- UX/UI experience
- Creative, flexible and diligent
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
Please submit your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com quoting Ref. Code: DES/012018, until February 16, 2018.