24MEDIA is Greece's largest digital publishing group, managing over 20 premium content brands across different platforms, such as web, mobile and Smart TV, with a total audience of close to 7 million unique browsers per month.
Joining as an e- Business executive you will be able to handle and be responsible for all existing technological platforms, applications and tools of SportKit.gr and other e-commerce sites of 24MEDIA.
The e-Business Executive will:
• Plan and implement the development strategy of Sportkit.gr and other e-commerce sites of 24MEDIA.
• Oversee all e-business activities, ranging from website development to branding to marketing and online sales.
• Reach sales goals and provide accurate information and offerings to potential clients / partners.
• Improve data integrity, placement of online tools and brand exposure.
To qualify you must have:
• At least 3 years working experience in digital environment and preferably in e-commerce environment.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing and Communication, preferably in New Technologies.
• Excellent computer skills & knowledge of SEO – SEM
• Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written).
• Knowledge and experience in Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest).
• Knowledge of Google Analytics & other statistics platform
Additional required knowledge – skills :
• Affiliate marketing.
• Able to work with strict deadlines and achieve sales targets.
• Able to respond instantly in problem solving.
• Team player with strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in sales.
• E-commerce courses within the curriculum will be an extra asset.
• Strong attention to detail and willingness to work independently when necessary.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting EBE-24M-122015