24MEDIA is Greece's largest digital publishing group, managing over 20 premium content brands across different platforms, such as web, mobile and Smart TV, with a total audience of close to 9 million unique browsers per month.
We have a vacancy for a skilled project manager, which is able to coordinate a collaborative team. Responsible for all aspects pertaining to complex conference production.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborating with commercial and content to design programs.
· Coordinating all facilities and vendors.
· Creating and managing the project budget, including contracts, reimbursements, accounts payable / accounts receivable.
· Coordinating internal and external resources, including marketing and promotion, communciations & PR, registration and administration, website development, etc.
· Reporting and post-conference analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree in Education, Hospitality, Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
· Two years’ experience with corporate project management.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Superior organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to manage all aspects of conference programming, including marketing, negotiation, budgeting, and execution.
· Experience in the conference or meeting planning industry.
· Experience in the online media, online advertising, and/or social media marketing.
Submit your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref.: CC-24M-022015 until the 5th of March