HuffPost Greece is looking for an accurate, fast news editor to handle line and copy edits site-wide, reviewing text, videos, graphics and social media content. This is a unique opportunity to work with a variety of reporters and subject areas.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable editing breaking news, enterprise stories and in-depth features. This position will require editing a broad range of text and visual materials, so editors should have a wide knowledge base and be a quick study. Experience editing politics news is a plus.
As HuffPost’s final line of defence, these editors will have impeccable news judgment, high editorial standards, a strong sense of story structure and a firm grasp of grammar and AP style. We’re looking for people who are truly passionate about syntax, storytelling and improving copy at all levels.
- 3-5 years of editing experience
- A voracious media diet and extensive knowledge of national and international news
- The ability to work independently and at a fast pace
- A knack for writing shareable headlines and for packaging stories in a visually appealing way
- Strong familiarity with SEO and AP style
- Superior communication skills
Please submit you CV to email@example.com quoting Ref. Code: HP/NE 0318, until March 30, 2018.