24MEDIA is Greece's largest digital publishing group, managing over 15 premium content brands across different platforms, such as web, mobile and radio, with a total audience more than 11 million unique browsers per month.
We have a vacancy for a skilled HR Assistant.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Supporting & overseeing the development and implementation of HR initiatives, systems and documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining and updating the HRM System
- Maintaining personnel files and documents for staff
- Maintaining the Absence Management System
- Filter and shortlist CVs and applications
- Assisting management with HR related queries
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training programs, surveys)
- Communicate with public services
- Any other related tasks as required by the Head of HR
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration
- 1-3 years experience in HR roles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experienced user of HRMS
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal in both Greek and English
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. Code: HRA/082017, until September 15, 2017.